Skip to content
The Hawkes Bay Medical Research Foundation made grants of $41,067.61 for 2020.
Research Areas are:
- Lifting the cone of silence: How are young men in Aotearoa/New Zealand engaging in mental health
- First year nursing students’ experiences of an academic inquiry course in preparing them for a Bachelor of Nursing programme in New Zealand
- The effectiveness, acceptability and practicality of a CBT-sensory modulation intervention for children aged 4-7 years old presenting with anxiety.
- What do rangatahi/young people in Hawkes Bay think about sexual healthcare delivery?
- Validating the Meke Meter #THATSUS