Did you know that 33.33% of your donation can be claimed back through the IRD?
How to claim back your tax rebate?
- Log in to your My IR
- If you haven’t already, first register for a ‘donation tax credit’ (you will only need to do this once):
- Dropdown tab ‘I want to…'
- Scroll down to ‘Register for donation tax credit’
- Fill out relevant details
- Once you have done this and it has been approved, you should see the Donation tax credit account on your home screen within My IR.
- Select 'Enter donation tax credit receipts' in your donation tax credit account.
- Select ‘Add a receipt’
- Fill in the details and attach the digital receipt (we always email this when you make your donation!)
Did you know?
You could choose to donate directly through your employer: this is called Workplace Giving or Payroll Giving. Donations made through this channel automatically have their tax rebate deducted; saving you valuable time!
Inform your employer about Workplace Giving by completing this form: